Job Category: WireTech Fabrication
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Green Bay Sturgeon Bay
Office: Green Bay
This is a great opportunity with this company.
- Tends wire machines to produce steel wire work pieces
- Operate single mechanical equipment production components that meet specifications
- Effectively operate one or all of the following mechanical wire forming operations, drilling, bending, press, chamfering and cold heading
- Able to read routing cards, standard work sheets, and any quality alerts prior to starting machine operations.
- Manually load components in fixture or load automatic feeding device and observes operations
- Inspect finished product to ensure company standards and quality
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percentage
- Able to stand regularly, use hands to finger, handle, or feet reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally required to walk and sit
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50lbs
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and peripheral vision.
- Steel Toed boot or shoes required.
- Dependable and reliable attendance
#aheadstaffinggb #nowhiring #needajob #greenbaywi #greenbayjobs #applynow